BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My new kitten and guniea pig

I have a new kitten! Well actually we got him like 4 months ago. It is a brown tabby. It is a male and his name is Sid Vicous but we call him Sid. He is a very fun kitten. We got him cause my dad was at work having a call and the person was selling hi and my dad sent a text to my mom and said" Want It"? So the next day we had a kitten. At first we thought it was a girl so we named Nori. Then we figured out that it was a boy. Then we named it Chewy. Then my mom thpought of the name Sid Vicous so we decided on that. Before we got sid we got a guniea pig for katie's birthday. He is small and is lack and white. We got him at the Kahoots pet store here in Escondido. The day we got him when we were in the pet store Katie decided to name it Gus Gus after the fat mouse in Cinderella. I am very glad that we have Gus and Sid.

0 comments: